QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-11 > 1257207591

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Translation
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:19:51 +0000

Sainte-Anne-de-Varennes 1801-1810 Image No. 55 which is a bit clearer to read. But names difficult.

or Varennes > 1801-1806 Image No. 51

Marriage date 7 February 1803 between Louis Audet dit Lapointe adult son of Jacques Audet dit Lapointe and Charlotte Cha..? of the parish of Boucherville of the one part and Appoline Senecal minor daughter of Charles Senecal and Marie Desanges Gauthier dite Saint-Germaine of this parish of the other part. Witnesses: Pierre Audet....

Perhaps someone else can look at the LDS Pilot and see if Charlotte's surname looks like Charles or Charley

Cheers!

Doreen
=========