QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-10 > 1255051993

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Did Jean Baptiste ROY-have TWO Wives
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:34:26 -0400

The parents of J-B Roy were
PRDH Marriage of JEAN BAPTISTE ROY DESJARDINS
Pere : PIERRE ROY DESJARDINS; Mere : MARIE ANNE SERRE
Marriage: 1750-06-01 Lieu indetermine (au Quebec)
and MARIE JOSEPHE PARADIS
Father : GABRIEL PARADIS Mother : MARIE ANNE COTE
====================
Jean-Baptiste died Jan 11 1770 and the same year Marie Josephe re-married

PRDH MARRIAGE CERT. # 218656
Kamouraska, Kamouraska County, Quebec, Canada 1770-11-26
Rank Name Age M.S. Pr. Sex
01 JOSEPH NADEAU
Residence : KAMOURASKA --- c p m
02 MARIE JOSEPHE PARADIS Residence : KAMOURASKA --- v p f
03 ALEXIS NADEAU FATHER OF 01 --- --- d m
04 MARIE CLAIRE ALBERT MOTHER OF 01 --- --- --- f
05 JEAN BAPTISTE DESJARDIN SPOUSE OF 02 --- --- d m

Good luck
Renee