Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-10 > 1255046561

Subject: [Q-R] Did Jean Baptiste ROY-have TWO Wives
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:02:41 EDT

To All:

While trying to find the Parents of Jean Baptiste Roy who married Marie
Paradis who married in 1750, I was told they were Jean Baptiste Roy &

However, in Trois Pistoles on 1, July 1749 the son of Jean Baptiste Roy &
Marie Michaud
married Genevieve Cote, daughter of Gabriel Cote & Elizabeth Bernier at
Trois Pistoles.
I found this in the Church records. This was just a year before he
supposedly married
Marie Josephe Paradis. Did this Genevieve die?

Now I don't know WHAT to think. I only know my line is proven up to Jean
Baptiste Roy
& Marie Josephe Paradis.

Please Help !! Thanks for any & all help.

Darlene T. Holling

This thread: