QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-04 > 1239378151

From: KAREN SINOTTE <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Death of Jean Baptiste Loiselle
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:42:31 -0700 (PDT)

And one other thing to add.
I did see a Louis Lemoine at the wedding of theMarie-Josephte Loiselle, daughter of Joseph Loiselle and Apoline Desbles,  and Francois Gazaille later in January 1788 that same year in St-Charles, i wonder if they are the same Louis Lemoine?
Mona, Can I send you a file of my notes for this family and see if it affords you any other contacts in searching this family branch and perhaps you have data to add to my research or clear up a couple of my "messes" - went through a period of messy notes!
 Karen