QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-03 > 1237099150

From: Gary Boivin <>
Subject: [Q-R] Fwd: Looking for Joseph Dufault & Marie Louise Josephe LemireMarcelet
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 00:39:10 -0600

The closest that I have is

Marie Josephte LEMIRE-MARSOLET
d/o Joseph LEMIRE-MARSOLET & Claire Marie RITCHOT
m. Jan 23 1804 St-Roch-de-L'Archigan
Joseph DUFAULT
s/o Nicolas DUFAULT & Louise M. ROUSSEAU

Joseph LEMIRE-MARSOLET
s/o Joseph LEMIRE-MARSOLET & Madeleine M. GAUDRY
m1 Feb 03 1756, Notre Dame, Montreal, QC
Louise Marie Joseph SQUENARD-SEGNER
d/o Ephraim SQUENARD-SEGNER & Marie POMMEREST
m2 Nov 19 1764 L'Assomption, L'Assomption. QC
Claire Marie RITCHOT
d/o Pierre Louis RITCHOT & Claire M. LEFEBVRE=St-JEAN