QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2009-01 > 1231719587

From: Jackie Doty <>
Subject: [Q-R] How Angelina Jolie Is My 4C3R
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:19:47 -0800 (PST)

I have pretty well completed Angelina Jolie's line using our common ancestors Charles Fortier and Charlotte Barabe (my 3rd gr-grandparents)
as a starting point, with help from Bren Hebert on some of the Illinois stuff.

Charles Fortier (Charles, Charles, Antoine, Noel) m. Charlotte Barabe PDRH

Joseph-Marie Fortier m. Madeleine Carpentier PDRH

Prudent Fortier m. Olive Wolff - Rose de Lima Church Records, Illinois

Sophie Olivia Fortier m. Desire Maillot-Maillet - Bren Hebert
Virginie Adelphie Maillet/Wyatt m. Louis Bertrand - Bren Hebert and Census Records

George Bertrand m. Angeline Leduc - 1930 Census

Rolland Bertrand m. Lois Gouwens - 1930 Census and CA birth and death records

Marchelline Bertrand m. Jon Voight

Angelina Jolie m. Brad Pitt

Also, Angelina is a direct descendant of Jean Durand and Huron, Catherine Anenonta, through son, Louis (Desire Maillot-Maillet mother is Julie
Durand)

Just passing on information. Any questions, additions or corrections welcome

Jackie

This thread: