Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-12 > 1229120735

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Help Needed... PLEASE
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:26:05 -0500

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to both The other Fran and Mona for all the help I
sent a request to both forums and I have ordered a book on the Irish coming
to Canada. this list is really wonderful I almost always get the help that I
need, and so fast this is fantastic. thank You again for all your help to
both The other Fran and Mona for all the help. Yours truly Fran