QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-12 > 1229103658

From: "FRANCOISE SEGUIN" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Help Needed... PLEASE
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:41:57 -0500

To all my cousin(e)s,,,
My cousin has asked me if I can find a book on his side of the family. the
slack Family. He gave me a name and said that there was a book in Salt Lake
city but He could not get access to it. It is The slack(e)s in Ireland. or
The Story of the Slack(e)s in Ireland. I have the Slack line in England but
not Ireland. Is there anyone out there who could help me in finding this
book for my cousin. You see He is special because He Identified me to my
biological family. He new my Bio Mother and said that I looked just like her
so I was really from the family.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR TRYING TO HELP. I would be a nice Xmas present for
him if it could be found.Thanks again,, Fran from Ottawa

This thread: