QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-11 > 1225656313

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Fw: Marriage of Jean-Baptiste Peron - still confused
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 15:10:43 -0500

Union 1768-11-07 Baie-St-Paul PERRON JEAN-BAPTISTE & TREMBLAY FELICITE
s/o Union 1743-02-05 Petite-Rivière-St-François PERRON FRANCOIS & BOUCHARD
EMERENTIENNE PRDH
d/o Union 1739-11-16 Petite-Rivière-St-François TREMBLAY LOUIS-ANDRE &
SIMARD-LOMBRETTE URSULE
Felicite born 18 Apr 1751 Baie-St Paul, Charlevoix, Québec (her father is
Louis-Andre)
-------------------
Union 1768-01-13 Petite-Rivière-St-François PERRON JOSEPH & TREMBLAY
FELICITE
s/o Union 1746-02-07 Petite-Rivière-St-François PERRON FRANCOIS &
BOUCHARD MARIE-CHARLOTTE PRDH
d/o Union 1734-05-11 Baie-St-Paul TREMBLAY LOUIS & SIMARD-LOMBRETTE
MARIE-URSULE
Felicite bapt 02 Oct 1750 Baie-St Paul, Charlevoix, Québec (Her father is
Louis)
2nd mar for Felicite
Union 1783-08-18 St-Jean-François-Régis (St-Philippe) BOYER PIERRE &
TREMBLAY FELICITE PRDH
w/o Union 1757-10-17 Laprairie BOYER PIERRE & LONGTIN-JEROME
MARIE-JOSEPHE PRDH (1st mar. for Pierre)
Francois Perron married 3 times.
Union 1727-01-07 Baie-St-Paul PERRON FRANCOIS & FORTIN-BELLEFONTAINE
MARGUERITE
Union 1743-02-05 Petite-Rivière-St-François PERRON FRANCOIS & BOUCHARD
EMERENTIENNE PRDH
Union 1746-02-07 Petite-Rivière-St-François PERRON FRANCOIS & BOUCHARD
MARIE-CHARLOTTE PRDH
Câlins
Renée