QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-10 > 1225304255

From: Frances LaChance <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] M & P to Joseph Bouchard & Reine Lejeune ??? c. 1790-199
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:17:35 -0400

Hi Florent;

There is a marriage for Joseph Bouchard (Jos. & M-Josephte Soucy)
m 07 Mar 1791; Kamouraska, QC - St-Louis parish
M-Reine Dagneault (Joseph & M-Brigitte St-Pierre)

I cannot find that Dagneault is a dit name for Lejeune but not a far cry
from Degennes: so might be them.

If I can find it, I'll look at the image and send it to you.

Fran
Sarnia, ON, Canada

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fjl1935

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how, with God's help, to dance in the rain.

(http://www.grisoft.com)

Discussion wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I seems to bump on this Reine Lejeune married to Joseph Bouchard circa 1790
> in the Kamouraska area.
>
> Maybe the family name is not right. Could Lejeune be Degennes? or something
> else?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you
>
> Florent Coache