Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-10 > 1225304255

From: Frances LaChance <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] M & P to Joseph Bouchard & Reine Lejeune ??? c. 1790-199
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:17:35 -0400

Hi Florent;

There is a marriage for Joseph Bouchard (Jos. & M-Josephte Soucy)
m 07 Mar 1791; Kamouraska, QC - St-Louis parish
M-Reine Dagneault (Joseph & M-Brigitte St-Pierre)

I cannot find that Dagneault is a dit name for Lejeune but not a far cry
from Degennes: so might be them.

If I can find it, I'll look at the image and send it to you.

Sarnia, ON, Canada

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how, with God's help, to dance in the rain.

Discussion wrote:
> Hi,
> I seems to bump on this Reine Lejeune married to Joseph Bouchard circa 1790
> in the Kamouraska area.
> Maybe the family name is not right. Could Lejeune be Degennes? or something
> else?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you
> Florent Coache