QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-08 > 1218742407

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] MICHEL DELAGE/MARIE VALENTIN-GREGOIRE
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 19:33:27 +0000

St-Hyacinthe (Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire)

Marriage - 2 August 1824 of Michel deL'age, Cultivator, of mature age, widower of Marie Louise Casavan of this parish of the first part and of Marie Valentin ditte Grégoire of this parish, adult daughter of Pierre Valentin dit Grégoire and of Catherine Fontaine of the parish of St-Jude, of the other part.

Two banns of marriage were published and a dispensation received for the reading of the third bann; no impediment was found and the consent to the marriage was received from the parents.

The rest refers to names of witnesses and some names are unclear.

Cheers!
Doreen