QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-07 > 1214961178

From: "Dorothy Morris" <>
Subject: [Q-R] seeking marriage - SMITH, Harold Wm, & Charlotte M. DOLE,? 1909
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:12:58 -0300

HAPPY CANADA DAY...

Hope everyone had a great day, wherever or whatever you were doing. A very
hot, humid sunny day here in N.B. and I managed to do a

? 1-2 miles on the Dobston Trail.

Anyway, all you wonderful, helpful Listers.. I am seeking the marriage and
if possible? Children for this couple.

Harold William SMITH, born17 Dec 1881, London,England. (according to 1911
Census - Nipissing, he emigrated yr 1908)

Married - where - to Charlotte Merol DOLE born 20 June 1887, Ottawa

The Canada 1911Census cites - one child - Harold age l yr.

Also, misspelled names - Harold - Hary and Charlotte is Sharot !

Greatly appreciate any information.

Death information I have received from cousins states: Harold W. Smith -
died in North Bay 10 Aug 1930

Charolotte M.Dole, died - 14 June 1972, North B ay Ont

Many thanks again.

CHEERS.

p.s.

So good to hear the way Best Bill is coming along...super.

This thread: