QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-04 > 1208746961

From: Fr John L <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Translation Please
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:02:41 -0400

S 1. Onesime Trepanier

On March 12, 1924, I, parish priest undersigned, buried in the cemetery
of this parish the body of Onesime Trepanier, who died on the ninth of
this month, at the age of seventy-nine. Legitimate spouse of Philias
Chrertien. [She received the sacraments of] confession, communion, and
[was administered] anointing of the sick by me, pastor of this parish.
The undersigned were present at the burial.

/signatures/ /s/ J G Laquerre, ptre

Fr John L