QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-04 > 1208363699

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Translation Please - BERTON/BARIBEAU
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:34:59 +0000

Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967
about Francois Cleo Berton
Name: Francois Cleo Berton (sic) - written as "Elie"
Spouse: Marie Belonne Baribau
Event Year: 1822
Event: Mariage
Religion: Catholique
Place of Worship or Institution: Yamachiche
Province: Québec (Quebec)

Francois Elie Berton, cultivator, son of age of Francois Elie Berton and of Isabel Cardinal & Marie Bélonne Baribau minor daughter of Jean Baptiste Baribau, cultivator, and Josephte Samson. Witnesses Francoise Bourassa & Alexis Berthiaume.

Cheers!
Doreen