QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-04 > 1208340283

Subject: Re: [Q-R] Drouin
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:04:43 EDT

Hi John, this is what I have on the Boivin line that you requested.
Paula

Descendants of Pierre Boivin

1 Pierre Boivin b: Bef. 1844 in Baie Saint Paul, Charlevoix, Québec,
Canada
.. +Elmire Simard b: Bef. 1847 m: 29 August 1859 in Baie Saint Paul,
Charlevoix, Québec, Canada Father: Frederic Simard Mother: Euphrosine Simard
2 Charles Boivin
.... +Emma Simard m: 18 October 1881 in Baie Saint Paul, Charlevoix,
Quebec, Canada
2 Wilfred Boivin
.... +Alice Simard m: 10 January 1899 in Baie Saint Paul, Charlevoix,
Quebec, Canada

In a message dated 4/15/2008 8:06:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,