QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-04 > 1208127492

From: Mona Rainville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Louis Rivet/Marie Goulet
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:58:12 -0400

Hello les cousines,

Louis Michel RIVET, son of Louis Joachim RIVET and Marie Louise
Angélique JEANNOT, was born on the 4th of September 1772 and baptized
the same day in Saint-Sulpice. He died in January 1857 and was enterred
on the 21th of January 1857, also in Saint-Sulpice. His sponsors were
Joseph RIVET (his paternal uncle) and Marie Agathe JANNOT (his maternal
aunt).

He was married on the 1st of July 1793 in Saint-Sulpice to:

Marie Josephe GOULET whose birth date I was not able to find...yet, was
the daughter of Joseph GOULET and Marie Geneviève MARETTE dit DESMARAIS.

Cheers,

Mona