QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-04 > 1208112347

From: Mona Rainville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Louis Rivet/Marie Goulet
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:45:47 -0400

Hello Sue:

Louis Michel RIVET and Marie Josephe GOULET are my direct ancestors.

I have found eight of their children, but they might have had a couple
more, I suspect.

The Joseph you seek was their fourth child. He died in childhood and
another child was given his name, on the 11th of September 1802, in
Saint-Sulpice. I don't have a son named William, (which would show as
Guillaume, as this family was French, not English) for him, though.

Someone with the Saint-Sulpice repertory might be able to help you further.

Cheers,

Mona

KENNETH SCHROEDER wrote:
> Hello Cousins,
>
> I'm still trying to find info on my brickwall, William Rivet. I found this couple in PRDH and they have a son, Joseph, born 9 Sept 1799, St-Sulpice. The name and the date would be right for this Joseph to be my William's father. Would anyone have anything on this family.
> I can go no further in PRDH because of the date. If I have any Rivet cousins out there, I'd love to hear from you.
>
> Thanks so much.
>
> Sue Castanier Schroeder

This thread: