QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-03 > 1205041777

From: "masmith" <>
Subject: [Q-R] First name of GAGNON who m. Gertrude MORISSETTE?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 00:49:37 -0500

Ignace GAGNON and Marie Barbe PETITE had a SON named ?????????

who married Marie Gertrude MORISSETTE, Jul 22, 1788, Ste. Marie de Beauce,
QC

Can someone please tell me the name of their oldest son?

Who married Marie Gertrude Morissette, Jul 22, 1788, Ste. Marie de Beauce,
Quebec, CANADA.

I have all the records, except for this man's first name.. Stupid me, I
was monkeying around with the files and somehow hit the delete key on his
given name.

I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Mary Anne Smith

This thread: