QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-02 > 1202639937

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] NORTON/DIGNE/DEROSIA/LARIVIERE, at Soulanges
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 05:38:57 -0500

Hi Jane,

I found the following Mariages:

Jean-Baptiste LARIVIERE (Pierre Celestin & Catherine DAVIGNON)
Angelique PRUD'HOMME (Charles & Louise DIGNE)
St-Joseph, Les Cedres, Soulanges, QC; November 18, 1822
Source: BMS2000

Antoine LARIVIERE (Pierre & Catherine DAVIGNON)
Susanne DIGNE (jean-Baptiste & Therese CARRIER)
St-Joseph, Les Cedres, Soulanges, QC; March 5, 1832
Source: BMS2000

Jean NORTON (Henry & Elizabeth ANDLEY)
Marie LARIVIERE (Pierre Celestin & Catherine DAVIGNON)
St-Joseph, Les Cedres, Soulanges, QC; April 22, 1823
Source: BMS2000

And these Baptisms:

Bazile LARIVIERE
Birth/Bapt: June 17, 1805 / June 17, 1805
Parents: Celeste LARIVIERE & Catherine COULON
No Godparents listed.
St-Joseph, Les Cedres, Soulanges, QC

Gabriel LARIVIERE
Birth/Bapt: June 16, 1802 / June 17, 1802
Parents: Celeste LARIVIERE & Catherine COULON
No Godparents listed.
St-Joseph, Les Cedres, Soulanges, QC

Good luck.

Dave Constantine in Boston