QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-01 > 1201558000

From: JOSEPH DOTY <>
Subject: [Q-R] Louis CHARLEBOIS m. 1794 Marie Charlotte_____??
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 22:06:40 +0000 (UTC)

Help!!
When Louis CHARLEBOIS m. 13 Oct 1794 at Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Marie
Charlotte___, that's all. No last name for her on her marriage cert.
or on any of her children's baptism certs up to 1799.
The couple did have children through 1813, and i wonder if possibly
any of the later documents had mom's name.
I have one marriage of daughter, Amable Marie Charlotte CHARLEBOIS m.
Hyacinthe BRABANT (Pierre Augustin and Marie-Eugenie JULIEN-DARAGON),
date unknown. (probably around 1827-30)
1900 census has son, Francis b. abt 1828.

The whole caboodle lived around the Ste-Genevieve (Pierrefonds),
Vaudreuil, Pointe-Claire and Ste Anne-de-Bellevue areas. Then they all
left for Ontario, then to Minnesota.

Can someone help me find Charlotte? I found her listed as Charlotte
BERTRAND-CHASLE on rootsweb, but no documentation or source given.

Tanks lots

Jackie

This thread: