QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-01 > 1201026631

From: "Discussion" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Looking for marriage & parents to Rebecca Hebert & IsaacJacques Ge...
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:30:31 -0500

Hi Luc,

I think this is a very good observation.

I just had a look at the BMS de Napierville (made by L. Foucault) and I find
a baptism for Marie Rebecca Gervais in Napierville (St-Cyprien) on Dec.
21st. 1828 which means it was right after the marriage of her parents the
same year...and the repertoire BMS is showing her parents as Isaac Gervais &
Marie Rebecca Hebert.....

So I wonder if it is not a transcription error as for her mother name when
we see Rebecca Hebert as her mother......

Can somebody have access to the register and proof Rebecca's mother name at
her baptism in St-Cyprien, Napierville on Dec 21st.1828?

Thanks

Florent de Napierville