QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2008-01 > 1200313125

From: "Colleen Martineau" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] FLYNN and TRAVERS
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 07:18:45 -0500

Hi Vickie

thanks to Fran finding the marriage, here are the children of this couple
that were born at St Frederic Church in Drummondville

JOSEPH FLYNN, b. November 07, 1845, St Frederic, Drummondville, Quebec; d.
July 26, 1846, St Frederic, Drummondville, Quebec

NICOLAS GUILLAUME FLYNN, b. December 04, 1846, St Frederic, Drummondville,
Quebec

MARGARET MARY FLYNN, b. February 04, 1849, St Frederic, Drummondville,

ANNE FLYNN, b. June 12, 1851, St Frederic, Drummondville, Quebec

PATRICE FLYNN, b. February 14, 1853, St Frederic, Drummondville, Quebec

ELISABETH FLYNN, b. December 07, 1854, St Frederic, Drummondville, Quebec

Welcome to the family

Colleen