QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-12 > 1198793494

From: "Joan Rooney" <>
Subject: [Q-R] Emery-Coderre -Beauvais?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:11:34 -0500

Thanks Jackie and Renee for all this info on Emery.

Does anyone know why the Emery dit Coderre suddenly becomes Emery-Beauvais?
I think I've seen Emery-Coderre-Beauvais all used together someplaces.

Also, Jackie has Madeleine Brillant and Rennee has Madeleine Vincent. Which
is most likely correct?

Thanks again,
Joan

> Thanks Jackie and Renee for all this info on Emery.
>
> Does anyone know why the Emery dit Coderre suddenly becomes
> Emery-Beauvais?
> I think I've seen Emery-Coderre-Beauvais all used together someplaces.
>
> Also, Jackie has Madeleine Brillant and Rennee has Madeleine Vincent.
> Which is most likely correct?
>
> Thanks again,
> Joan

This thread: