QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-11 > 1194558749

From: "Discussion" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Lookup for marriage and parents to PierreTherrien&ClaireDrouin
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:52:29 -0500

Hi Renee,

Good observation.

I did the mistake on assigning the parents to Ephrem and Elmire from the
answer from Libby Quanstrom.

(C'est ma faute, c'est ma faute, c'est ma tres grande faute)

So I must have been a bit drunk that day....or it is the old age.....wonder!

So that's why we need young person on this thread to check the elderly....

Have a good evening all.

Regards from Napierville

Florent Coache