QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-10 > 1193343137

From: "FRANCOISE SEGUIN" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Martin Cote and Suzanne Paget
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 02:41:00 -0700

Darrell, You are forgetting that in that day and age girls got married a lot
earlier that they do now. One of the reasons for that is that women died
frequently in childbirth or some other desease and thay were a lot more
mature than our little girls are now. As a result men would take a younger
girl thinking that she would have a better chance of survival. Now that's
my opinion but logically it makes sence. Fran