QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-10 > 1192991614

From: Mona Rainville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] PRATT family quandry...
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:33:34 -0400

Hi Fran,

Thank you for this. I have Georgiana's first marriage (even have a
photo of the marriage party on the steps of Saint-Denis church in
Montréal). But I don't have a date for the second so I could look it up
in Drouin.

I did not have this Joseph Frobby, though.

Hum... I wonder if he could be the Frobby Lactance or Lachance PRATT
found by Libby? The dates are right.

Cheers,

Mona

Frances LaChance wrote:
> Mona;
>
> This is all I can find on the family.
> On Georgiana's second marriage her father is named Frobby-Charles.
> Did you need her marriages or do you have them?
> Joseph-Frobby PRATT (Frobby & M-Louise OSTIGUY)
> m 06 Sep 1926, Montreal, QC St-Edouard Parish
> M-Rose HEBERT (Alphonse & Marie-Anne HUARD)
>
> Cheers,
> Fran

This thread: