QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-07 > 1184111094

From: Pamela Veenstra <>
Subject: [Q-R] Marriage lookup for Bill Fleming - CAULFEILD
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:44:54 +1000

Greetings from Australia

I am searching for marriages for a number of of my CAULFEILD/CAULFIELD
family which up to date I have not been able to find. I have no idea
where they were married. They were originally an Ontario family,
originally C of E, but most of the family went to Montreal.
The four below are siblings, children of Rev Wilberforce CAULFEILD and
Catherine BUTLER. Another brother Charles Francis CAULFEILD married
Eulalee Legault dit DESLAURIERS in 1878 Basilique Notre Dame. (They had
three children for which I have the marriage details - St Cunegonde,
Basilique Notre Dame & St Charles).
Hans CAULFEILD (b 1833 bur 1874 St John Montreal) and Rachel READE -
married on 4 February 1861.
Edmund James CAULFEILD (b 1842, bur 1913 Mt Royal) and Elizabeth - no
date. (Their children were born in Montreal. Rachel May married Harry
Alfred PEPLER no date;
Francis Butler CAULFEILD (b 1845 - no bur details) and Maria - no date.
(Their children were born in Montreal. John B in 1874. William in 1875,
Alice M in 1882, Beatrice in 1885, Hans E in 1888 and Harriet Florence
in 1891.)
Wilberforce CAULFEILD (b 1836 - no burial details) I don't know if he
married or not.

Perhaps somewhere in this you may be able to help. Any assistance would
be most appreciated.
Thank you
Pam Veenstra

This thread: