QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-04 > 1176838038

From: Mona Rainville <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] RE : GOUIN dit CHAMPAGNE
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:27:18 -0400

Bonjour Bertrand, and all,

What I have comes from the original parish records, not the greffe copy.

But looking at «Baptêmes, mariages, sépultures et annotations marginales
de la paroisse La Visitation de l'Ile Dupas (1704-1989), Société
généalogique de Lanaudière, publication no 31, I see they also show a
3rd degree dispensation only. Hum...Where DOES that 4th degree come from...?

As far as I am concerned, if there is only one Daniel GOUIN, then it
stands to reason there is only one set of parents.

But let's see how you will interpret the 1735 contract when you have a
chance.

Cheers,

Mona