QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-03 > 1174921802

From: Frances LaChance <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] HUNAULT- BIENVENU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:10:02 -0400

Thanks Jackie,

I was trying to connect a Huneau family from the 1901 & 11 censuses into
my Hunault dit Deschamps project. Since they are not 'really' Huneau I
don't need to go farther with them. Wrong bunch.

Fran
Sarnia, ON, Canada

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fjl1935/

THE FUTURE IS AS GREAT AS THE PROMISES OF GOD!

(http://www.grisoft.com)

wrote:
> Hi Fran,
>
> How great that Bernard is helping so many of us with his hints!
>
> His clue led me to this site:
> http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=bourguignon&id=I463
> <http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=bourguignon&id=I463>;
>
> where you find that Marie-Charlotte's grandmother was Marie Therese
> dit BIENVENU -- just as he said.
>
> Now all you have to do, is find the supporting sources <G>.
>
> Cheers,
> Jackie Hostage

> from AOL at *AOL.com* <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000339>;.

This thread: