QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2007-02 > 1172412138

From: <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] ROUSSIN Parents
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:02:18 -0000

I am new to Quebec research and wondered if anyone could take a look in the
"Dictionnaire Genealogique des familles du Quebec" and see if there is any
mention of a Henry Le Mesurier and a Julia Guerot. I gather she came from
quite a prominent Quebec family and he arrived from the UK , married her and
became a merchant in Quebec of some kind. Any information, however small,
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Maggie Le Mesurier