QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-12 > 1166741054

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Interoffice Memo - Holiday Party (2nd follow-up)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:44:14 -0500

This is easily one of the most helpful genealogy eMail lists on the web. It provides hundreds of people with answers to a multitude of questions freely. This partucular list also has a feeling of community about it. It isn't some dull, dusty place where you have to be grim and pretentious to appear erudite. We like a joke along with our genealogy. For those that don't there is a delete button. If that doesn't seem to work for you, well, there are other lists... just not as good.

Thanks for the laugh, Gary.

Dave Constantine in Boston

This thread: