QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-09 > 1158669732

Subject: [Q-R] Marriage.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:42:12 EDT

First I want to Thank those who have helped me so much. I'm helping
someone who says this is her Family but claims the children were born
in MI but I can't find them anywhere with Ancestry. I'm wondering if
they were all born in Canada.

Here is the Marriage--Trois Rivieres: Francis W. McLean & Aglace Lymburner
16, Oct. 1877. I need Francis's Parents. Supposedly hers were Marcelle
Lymburner & Lucie Brousseau. I'm looking for any children born in Quebec
to Francis & Aglace. The daughter Margaret Mary was born in 1878. The
Family has MI but I believe she & any Siblings may have been born in
Canada. I simply can't find them on any Census in MI.

THANKS for any help.

Darlene T. Holling

This thread: