QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-07 > 1153099990

From: "Bette McIntosh" <>
Subject: KRUEGER family ca. 1863-1870 > Quebec
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:33:10 -0500

Dear List Members,

I have been advised of census information (dates) that makes finding my KRUEGER ancestor(s) in the Canadian Census unlikely (Thank you Renée). I am still hopeful that someone may be able to locate the death of Rosalie (Rose or Rosalia) KRUEGER, age 8-15 years, ca. 1863-1870 in the RC parish records.

I will unsubscribe to this mail list due to the large number of messages that it generates which when added to my already out of control influx from other mail list is making my mailbox truly unmanageable. I will, however, monitor the QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L list via the list archives.

Thanks to those who took the time to set me straight on the Canadian Census dates of which I was not aware.

Bette

This thread: