QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-06 > 1149176317

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Marriage of Denis Alixte & Josephte Vincelette
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:39:00 -0400

In the rep. de mar. de Rouville I see several pages of Alix
Alix-Dumini/Duminy/Labbe and PRDH has this
ALIX ALI 25
ALIX ALIS 17
ALIX ALISE 1
ALIX ALIX 149
ALIX ALIXE 4
ALIX ALLIX 1
ALIX ALY 19
ALIX HALY 11
I found marriages, all chidren of Denis Alix & Josephe Vincele in the rep
the Rouville

1)Anastasie Alix mar. May 2 1856 at St-Cesaire, Cyril Vachon. W/o Josephine
Demars
2)Eusebe June 4 1853 at St-Nom-de-Marie, Marieville, Marie Fonteneau d/o
David & Marie Piedalu
3)Scholastique Feb 23 1857 St-Nom-de-Marie, Marieville, Francois Bouvier
w/o Marguerie Larivee

I didn't find the marriage of the parents
Good luck
Renée