QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-05 > 1147814659

From: "Dorothy E. Morris" <>
Subject: Fw: Maude Charbonneau (McKAY/PINOT) 7:29am 5/15/06
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:25:58 -0400

This message is for Maude Charbonneau (re data listed below from Best Bill)
I have the descendants for : Stephen (Etienne) MacKAY/McKAY Senior,
Francoise GLOBENSKY, if you are interested, email me off list and I will be
pleased to share my data. MacKAY/McKAY married into my HILLMAN Line.
Kind Regards,
Dorothy
Riverview, N.B.

This thread: