QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-04 > 1146430537

Subject: Marriage
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:55:37 EDT

I made an error in the date of a Marriage for a Paul DESJARDIN-DESJARDINE.
He was born in 1810-1811. He could have married in 1830 but think it might be
early 1830's. Here are AUGURS I found at his daughter Sophia DESJARDIN's
Baptisms of different children. Narcisse AUGUR & Eliza NADEAU. Damase AUGUR
Lucie DESJARDIN. Onesime AUGUR-Emelie DESJARDIN.

I guess I didn't really make an error. I reread my former E-Mail. There was
a Joseph
DESJARDIN & an illegible DESJARDIN, maybe a Marshall who were Sponsors.
The women were illegible in the records. I believe all the DESJARDINS were
Siblings of Sophia DESJARDIN. But when their son Paul was Baptized a Paul
DESJARDIN was one of the Sponsors. However the woman sponsoring with
him is illegible. Name may be Bruneau-Brunier. This was in Simcoe Co.,
Ontario-
St. Mary's Church-Brentwood in Sunnidale Twp. That Paul according to Census
records was born in Ontario about 1810-1811 & I believe to be Sophia's Father.
I have looked for her Family for over a year. I have her Husband Abraham
Comartin's
Family back to the first one in Quebec. Census says Paul was born in Quebec
& also
Sophia was.

THANKS ffor any help.

Darlene T. Holling