QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-04 > 1146356304

From: Sylvain Desforges <>
Subject: Research in Pembroke, Ontario
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:18:24 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I didn't perform a lot of research in Ontario and I still I need to know what is the best approach before I start.

Like I told in a prior message, I found that the brother of my ggrandmother, Thomas Gorman, died at the hospital of Pembroke, in Renfrew county on january 25th, 1889.

Is it better to go directly in Ottawa at the archives or should I go locally ? I want to take a look at the parrish record, hospital register and newspapers deaths notices.

Regards

Sylvain

This thread: