QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-03 > 1143833139

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: Marie-Madeleine Dancosse
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:25:39 -0500

Was Marie-Madeleine Dancosse who married Pierre Boucher, Feb. 4, 1697 at Riviere-Ouelle a Metis? I've just read where she was a
Mic-Mac indian, but when I traced her line back on the PRDH I have not been able to find any possibility of that except possibly her
Great Granparents, Jean Trottain and Madeleine Blanchard m. bef. Dec. 31, 1645 in an unknown place. Does anyone have any further
information on these people, or know of any other way that Marie-Madeleine Dancosse could be of Mic-Mac extraction. Thanks

Dave Constantine in Boston

This thread: