QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-03 > 1141389040

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Re: [QUEBEC] parents of Joseph AUDET LAPOINTE & Marie Charlotte JEANJAHAN LAVIOLETTE
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:30:40 +0000

Hi Jeannette:

The parents of Marie Charlotte Jahan were found in second generation at
http://www.grandesfamilles.org/alpha.html

Jacques Jahan dit Laviolette (Jacques & Anne Ferra)
d 16 s 17-04-1711 Qubec
m 05-11-1686 Chteau-Richer (ct 04-11-1686 Jacob pre)
Anne Trpagny (Romain & Genevive Drouin)
s 06-01-1711 Qubec

They had 16 children and Marie Charlotte was the last one born 10th August,
1709 Qubec.

Cheers!

Doreen