QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1138330882

From: "Dorothy E. Morris" <>
Subject: Re: ALL
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:59:54 -0500

Hi Best Bill ...and you are THE BEST!!
So very sorry to learn that you are leaving the list. I have so enjoyed all
your; Interesting News, Cemetery stories and
other History articles. You have also been most helpful and generous with
your efforts to break down those Brick Walls,
not just for me, but for so many on this List.
Thank you so much for your offer to assist us "off List", i.e. via direct
email to you.
Wishing you and Sue ( and Henry Clarke too! :):) much happiness, good health
and Blessings.
Will miss you,
A Senior Geany,
now residing in Riverview. N.B.