QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1138228164

From: "Jean" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Re: ALL/Best Bill
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:29:29 -0500

Well I for one will miss Best Bill and all of his stories about the
cemeteries and also all of the history facts and unusual items he posts most
every day. I Believe this list has lost the best part of this list when
Best Bill unsubscribed. Bill has helped me in many ways and his tidbits of
info have helped me to put meat on the bones of my ancestors.

But since Bill has made this decision I will respect his wishes and if I
need help I can only email him privately. But I do hope that he will come
back and visit us once in a while. I was hoping to meet him one day but
perhaps I will see him in the Port Huron Tims soemwhere down the road. I
just hope he will let the list know when he is travelling around and where.
Jean Payton

This thread: