QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1138192421

Subject: Re: ALL
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:33:41 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2006 7:27:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, WFlem72706
writes:

Hi All

After nine years, I've decided to unsubscribe from the list. I see no
benefit in discussing my reasons for this, on or off the list.
From now forward, if you would like your queries answered by me, you will
have to send them direct to my e-mail address,
(mailto:) . I will send your answers directly to your e-mail address.
All questions that I have at this time will be answered and sent directly to
you. I ask you not to mix social type e-mails with your questions.Try to keep
them separate, it will make it easier on me.

I wish all well...............

Bye

Best
Bill