QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1136383832

From: Andy <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Re: Tanguay
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:10:32 -0500

Good Morning Sue and All,

Thanks for the explanation of the functions of the folks who are doing the
work on PRDH. I had wondered how they were performing the updates. For
individuals like myself who does not reside in Canada PRDH is valuable. I
have to admit however that I have not subscribed and many folks here have
helped me with look-ups at a cost to themselves. For this I am thankful and
grateful. Perhaps there may be a way for me to help someone there in other
ways, say finding "Cajun" relatives in Louisiana prior to 1900. :-)

Andy Scott