QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1136364181

From: "Margaret Hobler" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] RE: Tanguay
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 03:43:11 -0500

No, most libraries don't have PRDH. I'm sure libraries in large cities
would have it, depending if they have much French-Canadian resources. I
do not know French, but I have learned to read some. They have a
pamphlet of instructions on how to access this information. Once you
understand, it works out fine. (I copied the pamphlet also, which is
helpful at home).

Margaret