QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2006-01 > 1136244317

From: Tanglewood <>
Subject: Charles (Felix) LAVIGNE 1/2/05 Monday
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:34:02 -0500

Dear Marie , I noticed your post on ( QuebecRoots - Home page ) and
that you are searching for " LaVigne " connections. There is a LaVigne
family in St. Lawrence County New York - Ogdensburg & Morristown . I
'm related to the LaVinge family , thru my Daniels & Ashley Families
that are connected to my Mother's ( Remy - Ramie - Remie ) families.
Lot's of French in and around St. Lawrence County . Ogdensburg NY is on
the St. Lawrence River across from Prescott Canada. The LaVinge Family
is very well documented by : Edna Servos and her e mail address is (
) Some Basic > info on this LaVinge Family From
Edna :
( I am the g g grand daughter of Samuel and Loiza Lavigne ( changed to
Lavine) . Marie, I highly suggest that you contact Edna - this may
be the connections she is looking for and if this is a connection -
she has absoutly enormous amounts of info for you including pictures.
Edna is a very gracious Lady - and very informative on the ( LaVinge
Family from Quebec etc ) Hope this
is something that may help you . Sincerely Mary LaFlam nee: Lauson -
Lauzon OGDNY>813
Sincerely Mary LaFlam nee: Lauson - Lauzon OGDNY>813

This thread: