QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-12 > 1133698800

From: "Colleen Martineau" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Marriage Confirmation - DESTROISMAISONS-PICARD / BELANGER
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 07:20:00 -0500

Hi Diane,

From the marriages of St Antoine de la Riviere du Loup, Louiseville
(Maskinonge County)

both Belanger marriages on page 25

Marie Belanger, daughter of Augustin and Marguerite Jouineau
married 26 February 1816
Marcel Picard, son of Basile and Marie Soucy (page 268)

Augustin Belanger, son of Jacques and Marguerite Lord (Laure)
married 3 June 1793
Marguerite Jouineau, daughter of Alexis and M Louise Lefebvre (page 165 -
listed under Juneau/Jouineau/Juineau)

Have fun cousine!

Colleen