QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-12 > 1133636379

From: "D. O'" <>
Subject: RE: [Q-R] Marriage Confirmation - DESTROISMAISONS-PICARD / BELANGER
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 18:59:39 +0000

Hi Diane - there were two entries on IGI and both showed:

Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec for the date and persons you mentioned.

Also, I found a site that referred to the Church which is at 50 Avenue
Saint-Laurent, Louiseville and which states:
" the interior of this church dedicated to Saint Anthony of Padua is made
entirely of marble. Religious frescoes cover the walls and seventy-seven
stained glass windows produce a dazzling light of many colours."

Doreen

>From: "Diane Szabo" <>
>Subject: [Q-R] Marriage Confirmation - DESTROISMAISONS-PICARD / BELANGER
>Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 10:05:42 -0800
>
>Looking to confirm the marriage of Marcel DESTROISMAISONS-PICARD to Marie
>BELANGER on Feb 26, 1816 at St-Antoine-de-Padoue. My file indicates this
>was in Louiseville, but this might be incorrect and could be Vercheres,
>instead.
>
>Any help greatly appreciated.
>Diane

>Easy on list uncle also..he's always on the lookout making sure that we all
>behave<g> and have fun!! He's just a kid, go see him at:
>http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=46372445103.44099125703&n=1356657918
> Q-R kids, you will
>meet him among the old, the not so old and the new KIDS <g>
>You can submit your photos and see all the happy listers at:
>the Q-R list New Photo Album at :
>http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=46372445103.21099125703&n=81073745

>Search Family and Local Histories for stories about your family and the
>areas they lived. Over 85 million names added in the last 12 months.
>Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13966/rd.ashx

This thread: