QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-10 > 1129305725

From: "Sharyn Hay" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Quints Mother
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:02:05 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacqueline Doty" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 4:47 AM
Subject: [Q-R] Quints Mother

> Does anyone have the line of the Quints mother, Elzire Legros? I am
> also trying to find their Boisvert line.
>
> Charles Boisvert m. Henriette Richmon abt 1837. I need this couple's
> parents.
>
> I will be gone for a few days ...back on Monday.
>
> Jackie

Moise Patrice Legros (Emilien Legros m. Adeline Baudouin)
m. Solomace Demers (Albert Josaphat Demers m.Marianna Josette Leblond)

I've never bothered to follow up on those names, but they probably lived
in Corbeil, Ontario as did the Dionne family.

Joseph Dionne m. Henriette Boisvert in L'Avenir, Drummond, Quebec, CAN
so that's where I'd look for the parents.

Sorry, that's all I've copied down on them.

Sharyn

This thread: