QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-09 > 1126816659

From: "NetBoie" <>
Subject: Re: PELLAND-MARTIN AND FAGNAN (D39)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:37:39 -0400

Hi Joyce,

All of this data comes from the Repertoire of Acts of Ste-Genevieve-de-Berthier:

Pierre MARTIN-PELLANT & Thereize FAGNANT are listed as parents of Marie-Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT. I haven't been able to find Pierre and Thereize marriage in the Repertoires or on the PRDH.

Children of Pierre and Thereize Baptized at Ste-Genevieve-de-Berthier:

Jean MARTIN Pierre & Thereize FAGNANT
1773-04-11 04-11 (Charles GERVAIS, M.Magdeleine DUDROIT)

M.Francoise MARTIN Pierre-Louis & Thereize FAGNANT
1769-03-08 03-08 (Alexis Ore, M.Catherine MARTIN)

Cuthbert MARTIN-PELLANT Sr Pierre cap.milice & Therese FAGNAN
1780-04-18 04-18 Cuthbert MARTIN oncle, Catherine FERLAND)

M.Catherinne MARTIN-PELLANT Pierre & Therize FAGNANT
1771-01-20 01-20 Joseph Derosier, M.Anne LATOUR)

M.Ursule MARTIN-PELLANT Pierre cap.milice & M.Therese FAGNAN
1778-03-29 03-28 (Joseph Roc cap.milice, Genevieve Derosier femme Francois GENEREUX)

Paul MARTIN-PELLANT Sr Pierre cap.milice, Therese FAGNAN
1782-10-13 10-13 (Joseph FAGNAN oncle & M,Thecle PAQUET)

Pierre MARTIN-PELLANT Pierre, Thereize FAGNANT
1776-03-05 03-04 (Augustin BOUCHE, Magdeline DEROSIER)

Pierre MARTIN-PENLAN Pierre & M.Thereze FAGNAN
1767-04-02 04-02 (Francois LAVALLEE, M.Rose MARTIN)

Children of Pierre and Thereize Married at Ste-Genevieve-de-Berthier:

Claude DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE (Jn-Bte & M.Joseph LUPIEN-BELAIR)
Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
June 2, 1794

Basile GERVAISE (x Charles & M.Joseph ENOS)
Magdeleine MARTIN-PELLANT (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
May 15, 1786

Jean-Bte GERVAISE 24 ans agr. (x Charles & M.Joseph ENAULT)
Ursule MARTIN-PELLANT 20 ans (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
October 8, 1798

Alexis MARTIN-PELLANT agr. (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
Charlotte Amable LECLAIRE (Joseph forg. & Marguerite FORTIN)
November 25, 1799

Joseph ROBERGE S.Cut (x Joseph, x Charlotte DUTAU-VILLANDRE)
Francoise MARTIN-PELLANT (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
October 21, 1793

Pierre MARTIN-PELLANT 24 ans (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
M.Joseph TELLIER 20 ans (Alexis & M.Joseph GERVAISE)
February 13, 1792

Cuthbert MARTIN-PELLANT agr. (Pierre cap.mil. &Therese FAGNAN)
Marie-Joseph BOIVIN (Louis & M.Joseph GAGNER - Lorette)
October 18, 1802

Paul MARTIN-PELLANT agr. (Pierre & Therese FAGNAN)
Rose MARCHAND mn (Jean Baptiste & Susanne DUPUIS)
January 30, 1804

Children of Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT & Claude DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE baptised at Ste-Genevieve-de-Berthier:

Catherine DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE Claude agriculteur & Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT
1799-03-08 03-08 (Jacques MARTIN oncle, Dorothee ENAUT)

Jean-Baptiste DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE Claude & Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT
1795-03-27 03-27 (Prisque FERLAND, Therese FAGNAN-MARTIN)

M.Sophie DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE Claude agriculteur & Catherine MARTIN-PELLANT
1800-09-30 09-29 (Paul MARTIN oncle, Genevieve FERLAND)

Vincent DESROSIERS-LAFRENIERE Claude & Marguerite MARTIN
1797-04-05 04-05 (Jean-Baptiste DESROSIERS oncle, Marguerite DESROSIERS-ENAULT
tante)
NB: The above entry has the mother as Marguerite rather than Catherine but the father is Claude, no other Martin/Desrosiers marriages are recorded, and the date fits in with their marriage and the birth of their other children. So, I am including it as very likely them. Your call.

I found no burials for any of the children, Pierre or Therese. Also I double-checked and could find no baptism for Alexis, just the marriage.

Have fun!

Dave Constantine in Boston