QUEBEC-RESEARCH-L Archives

Archiver > QUEBEC-RESEARCH > 2005-06 > 1118500277

From: "Lisa Lepore" <>
Subject: Re: [Q-R] Dispensations
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 10:31:17 -0400

Reading these messages reminds me I have one like this
too -

Marie Angelique Besset m. Louis Louis \Lalouette Lebeau\
04 November 1739 St-Mathias She was Louis' second wife.

Among their children they had a daughter Marie-Francoise Lebeau
She married Jean-Baptiste \Gaboriau Lapalme\

After Louis Lebeau died, Marie Angelique married
Pierre-Amable \Gaboriau Lapalme\
13 February 1763 Chambly

That was 6 months after their son Laurent was born
24 August 1762 Chambly

Pierre Amable & Jean-Baptiste were brothers, so Marie Angelique's
daughter is also her sister in law LOL

If you're still with me, Marie Angelique had a brother Francois
Besset.
He married Genevieve Gaboriau 07 January 1754, Chambly

Genevieve was the sister of Jean-Baptiste & Pierre Amable

Now, Louis Lebeau's first wife was Marie Reine Robert.
Marie's sister Marie-Louise Ursule Robert married Laurent Gaboriau,
the son of Angelique Besset and Pierre-Amable \Gaboriau Lapalme\
12 January 1784 St-Mathias

I'd like to locate all the families on a map to see where lived in
relation
to each other.

Lisa

From: "Renee Cummings" <>

> I have one where the son married on the same day his dad married.
And he
> married the daughter of his dad second wife.
>
> Union 1659-07-29 France PAQUET EMERY & GUILLOCHEAU RENEE PRDH
> Union 1659-07-29 France PAQUET MAURICE & FORGET FRANCOISE PRDH
>
> Francoise was the d/o of Renee Guillocheau.
> Renée

> From: Fred IV [mailto:]
>
> I have a family (Sebastien Provencher) Where oldest son married same
> day/place where his dad married as 2nd wife son's mother-in-law :)
> How's that for a sentence?
>
> http://www.danasoft.com/sig/OnclePhred.jpg
> Regards, Fred

This thread: